As you all know I LOVE makeup but recently for the month of October I have been using Liquid Latex to create fake cuts and wounds for Halloween makeup!
I have some of the makeup I did and the cuts /wounds at the top!
Steps for liquid latex cuts:
1. Put a layer of Liquid Latex when you want the cut to be
2. Add tissue and rip around where you don’t have Liquid latex
3. Add another layer of liquid latex and seal edges of tissue paper with liquid latex.
4. Repeat and do about 4 layers of tissue paper and seal with liquid latex.
5. Next wait a while or use hair dryer to dry area.
6. Use foundation and cover area so it matches your skin tone.
7.(optional) use some blush and dust around area.
8. Next create a cut in desired area with scissors but be careful.
9. Once fake cut/wound is open add red pain inside “cut”, I also add a little black paint or lipstick inside the “cut”.
10. After that step add some fake blood inside and than dab some with a sponge around. Coagulated blood makes it look more wet and chunky.
11. Taadaa!!! It is actually easier than you think and looks way cool! Check it out! It’s household tissue and Halloween store or amazon or more places sell liquid latex and you can use any makeup!
Ps check out my YouTube I’ll include a link!